Spiral Wound Gaskets
Invented in 1912, the Spiral Wound Gasket (SWG) was developed due to the industry need for a safe, effective sealing solution for increasingly demanding applications.
The Spiral Wound Gasket is available in unlimited configurations of high quality metals and materials dependant on the individual application.
Standard Gaskets – Available to a range of international standards such as ASME and EN.
Low stress sealing element
Application specific designs
- Manufactured and Engineered in the UK
- 24/7 manufacturing capability available from Flexitallic to accommodate specialist requirements
- Ability to manufacture and supply gaskets with a combination of inner and/or outer guide rings
- Flexibility to manufacture to any size gasket
- Support from team of Application Engineers