I-Flex Isolation Kits
Corrosion Management Gaskets
Flexitallic isolation system, an insulation gasket to provide electrical and thermal insulation using Sigma® and Thermiculite® technology.
Flexitallic are able to offer a complete product range to limit the level of corrosion in pipeline systems, using modified PTFE material Sigma® and the unique high temperature material Thermiculite® – both these materials are able to give unrivalled performance.
The sets are designed to electrically isolate flanges and bolts in cathodically protected piping systems or whatever dissimilar metals are present.
The specially engineered materials used in the I-Flex system are able to extend traditional operating temperature pressures and chemical compatibility, as opposed to those seen in current insulation technology.
- Engineered and manufactured in the UK
- Available as individual gaskets and full isolation set
- Wide temperature range from -200°C to 1000°C
- Service pressure range from vacuum to class 2500
- Can be used on many different types of flanges
- Used for both cathodic and galvanic corrosion